I’m actually pretty nervous about the game this morning. We seem to be getting worse and worse, which could lead to disaster today. Let’s hope something good happens today:
Reasons for my gut to say Alabama wins
- We’ve won the last two games against Ole Miss in crazy fashion, might as well go 3 for 3.
- Our RBs haven’t been producing, but they should be able to eat up some yardage against a questionable run defense.
- Saban is 1 for 1 in LF Sports games at Alabama.
- Our defense has been playing better than people realize. I think we can stop Ole Miss if our offense can hold onto the ball long enough.
- Ole Miss plays a more traditional offense, meaning we can actually play that 3-4 defense we’ve heard so much about.
- We’ve got something to prove out there offensively.
Reasons for my gut to say Alabama losses
- Seth Adams is an underrated SEC Quarterback. He can throw the deep ball about as well as anybody in the conference.
- 11:30 am game on the road (we won’t have the fan advantage in this one either). I’ve always hated this time slot.
- Green-Ellis may have under-performed, but I have a bad feeling he’ll have a good game tomorrow.
- Coach O always gets his teams up for Alabama. Put that game last year in Oxford and we might have lost. I don’t know if we’re that much better just yet.
- Our offense may continue to grow worse as the season wears on. Bad signs all around.
- Because this has always been a tough series.
For some reason, I think Ole Miss might win. Still, I think the Tide can win easily if we actually play a more consistent game. Not to dis Ole Miss, but I think Alabama controls the outcome of this game more than the Rebels. Just watch the game and see.