Reasons for my gut to say Alabama wins
- It’s Saban’s first UA Homecoming.
- JPW has been dogged all week long. He should be fired up.
- Houston’s defense isn’t that great. Even Notre Dame could score against them.
- Terry Grant has had some respectable carries, although his final stats haven’t shown it. Expect the ground game to reappear.
- Based on the news, we’ve had some good practices this week. Hopefully this is a good sign for Saturday.
- QB controversy for the Cougars.
Reasons for my gut to say Alabama losses
- Houston has the strangest offense we’ve seen in a while. It’s a mixture of different styles, meaning we won’t know what to expect.
- Our defense is T-I-R-E-D.
- Our offense has just not looked very good these past 2 weekends.
- Our skill position players may try to stay up way too late at night, wondering what the movie “Magnolia” is actually about.
- A swarm of bugs attack the field, blinding all of our starters.
- Because you don’t believe hard enough. TRY HARDER!
Houston will provide us with a few tests, that I am sure of; however, Alabama has more talent and something to prove. That Houston defense will have their hands full, as will our defense early on. Still, that QB issue the Cougars are suffering from might just help us. Alabama wins a game that is close at the half, but pulls away towards the end.