Before I get to posting, I found it interesting what Dennis Franchione wrote in the Tuscaloosa News.
Is it professional to write about gut feelings? Probably not. But, this is a blog and I’ve never said I’m the next Bill Lumpkin.
My Gut Says Alabama Wins
- We out-maned WCU in pretty much everything including high profile injuries last time. Hopefully we’ll avoid the lose of a important player.
- It’s Alabama vs. Western Carolina!
My Gut Says Alabama Losses
- Alabama won’t lose. So, I’ll post what questions I have for the game.
- How many receivers can catch the ball today?
- How will Washington, McCullough, and Chapman handle their position?
- Will Saban try the suit again? (I doubt it)
- Will it rain?
- Can the student section make it through the gates in time?
- Why am I still coming up with questions?
Enjoy the game everyone!