My dilemma is this: I want to buy this game and play it. But, I have a PS2 (which isn’t the end of the world by any means). I want to get a game with the best graphics, or graphics good enough to satisfy most people. I know I can afford an Xbox 360 in a few weeks if I wanted that version. Or, I could save my money for a longer period of time and get a PS3 eventually.
The only problems with buying an Xbox is that I would have to go buy a lot of games for it instead of just putting in my old PS2 games into the PS3. However, the Xbox is cheaper than the PS3, and seems to run at 60 frames per second. Plus, I could just keep the PS2 and still play those old games on it.
So, I propose a set of questions to you, the reader:
1. Should I buy the game for the PS2 or wait for another system?
2. If I do buy a new system, should it be the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3?
3. Am I stupid for wasting a post on this topic?
4. What would Nick Saban do?
5. Is EA Sports just messing with my head? If so, how successful are their tactics on me compared to the rest of the country?